Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Half frauds: a new way to scam people getting off scott-free

Nobody gives you anything for free, not even CBN - you must pay with your dignity


What am I talking about??.. I'm talking about an android app (two actually, by the same developer) that let you earn free satoshi in an enjoyable way.. the apps are nice, well developed and legit, yet you don't want to download them, if you care about your dignity..
These apps are relatively new, around one year on Google play store, and so far they reached 100,000+ users.. most comments on the store are positive, so why am I talking bad about them??.. this is why:

The apps let you claim bitcoins for a limited number of times and after then.. BANNED!!.. your account will be banned for any untrue reason.. I've been banned for using an ad blocker on my phone, and that's totally untrue.. 

Would you believe me if I say that I'm not the only one, that are more than 100 users who have been banned for untrue reasons like me??.. 
When you first login with your Google account in the apps you're being warned about three simple rules: use only one google account, fill in captchas, don't use ad blockers..
Well, I've always respected the rules, they are fair and let you play safely without fearing of being banned by their service.. and, after playing fairly for weeks and claiming fairly 6 times my 20k satoshi, at the 7th claim I've been banned, I didn't get my payment and I've been sent an email telling me that Google detected I've been using an ad blocker on my phone and they had to ban my account.. 
There's no point of saying I tried to emailing them back saying they're wrong, I don't have any ad blocker on my device, they never responded giving details, they don't tell you HOW they can detect such apps on someone's phone, they just don't care about being polite and giving explanations, they just shut up and ignore you..
Someone else (fed up by my same story) already emailed Google asking if they can detect any ad blocker on someone's device and they said NO, so how could they do, huh??.. dodgy..

Here is my review on their apps on the play store:

Beware people, this app is a half scam.. they let you claim your payments like 6 times, then they ban you for any untrue reason (I've been banned for using ad blocker, which isn't true), you won't get your last payment and they'll keep your satoshi.. it's just their own way of making money and they rely on the fact that there's no way for users to prove they've been playing fairly.. I suggest you don't download the apps by this developer, people like him should be reported, not supported!!

This is the developer's reply to my comment:

Thanks for your review Olly Shame you felt the need to block adverts after being a member for so long. You've earned well over 300k with us, but obviously you felt that we didn't deserve any more revenue? It's a pity we had to ban you, but run rules are rules - and breaking them will get your account banned!

And this is my reply to their reply:

As a response to JPLabs comment I say: the appstore is full of apps like this one (and even better) and they all are full of ads, most of which, if blocked, wouldn't allow the user to get their reward.. and no other app apart form yours ever detects and logs users' activity, google itself can't detect ad blockers, so stop lying!!.. stop lying about us breaking your rules, and stop lying about how much we earn from you: 165k, not over 300k as you say, and your comment is copied&pasted and rude, look how you think you're totally right while me and other 100+ users are totally wrong.. what an unfair game you're playing!!

Don't you think their comment is a bit rude??.. first, I haven't been their member for much longer than 3 or 4 months.. I haven't earned more than 300k (satoshi).. I haven't blocked the advertisements.. and I haven't broken their rules..
Doesn't their comment sound rude to you??.. they're speaking as if they were watching us all the time (in a parallel universe where we're actually cheating on them), they don't consider the fact that their "fraud system" may be wrong and we may be right.. because, you know, we know our phones, right??.. we know if we are using an ad blocker, huh??.. how can THEY know that we are wrong??.. simple: they're frauds!!.. well, half frauds, as I call them..

This is they way of playing: they let you claim your payment for a couple of times, so you're happy and give them positive reviews.. then they realize they can't keep paying you, so they find any reason for banning you, they keep your last payment and you're left with so much confusion and frustration that you curse them for the rest of their life..

Half frauds, who survive because apparently legit, but who don't practice what they preach, who want everyone to play fairly and then ban people in the most unfair way: lying!!

People say I'm wrong, some users are still playing and get payed without any problem.. but I realized those users are VETERANS, they're just a few and they started playing as soon as the apps appeared on the play store, so I think the developer could still afford to pay them out.. but when the number of users started to grow day by day, they couldn't pay them all anymore, so they had to find a way.. and this is what they do, ban newbies after some claims for no reason..

Think about it people: at the beginning there were three apps by this developer (Claim Free Bitcoin, The Bitcoin Wheel and Satoshi Slots) and they allowed you to earn a high number of satoshi every 15 minutes.. at the beginning you had to tap on ads in order to earn more, but probably Google (or some user) found out this is illegal, so they had to change strategy.. they also had to remove one app and it's been a while there are only two apps you could play with.. you may expect prizes to grow up by 1/3, since there isn't the third app, but guess what.. prizes went even lower!!.. not only now it's hard to get high prizes, but prizes themselves are very low, and now it takes you about two months to reach the minimum amount to claim (20k) by playing every 15 minutes every day and night (while before I could collect the same amount in about 5 days by playing for about 6 hours).. how come is that??.. simple: they can't afford to pay out everyone, they have to keep prizes low and they have to keep also a low number of active players..

So now that you know all the story, what would you do??.. you may want to report the apps on the play store.. you may want to spread a bad word about them on twitter (ah, right, they also blocked me on twitter.. they really don't want to have anything to do with us, huh?) and on facebook.. and you may want to share this article with all of your friends.. because people like this shouldn't be supported, but reported.. or maybe the developer will reach my article and stop banning people for no reason, who knows!!

Either way, relax: Karma knows and Karma acts, it's as simple as that ♥






1 comment:

  1. You ought to take part in a contest for one of the finest blogs on the
    net. I'm going to highly recommend this site!

    ReplyDelete